Wednesday, September 10, 2008

^^ 090908 - I guess I've screwed up my History paper AGAIN. Just realised that for mid year paper for History, the SBQwas about Hitler and I also did Hitler SEQ. For the paper yesterday, is was the same situation. F9 for mid-year, what about for prelims which totally the same situation? Pray hard. It is not that I never studied, it that somehow/cause.. ( don't know how to put it in words ) . I put more of my focus and spend more time on History:( now that I've learnt my lesson. I'll try harder. Last lap! For the geography paper 1 which came up next, there was no questions on plate tectonics ( convergence / divergence / fold mountains / block mountains etc. ), which I find it rather puzzling. The only question related to plates was the first question about Tsunamis, which I did not attempt. I did the forest and the forest as well as the weather/floods(:

No School on Wednesday! ( which is today ), because no paper! Apparently this is the best news/thing for this week so far. Actually, this week's exam schedule is considered quite a good one. 2 days of exams, pause for one day, then continue 2 days of exams. Kind of cool? Finally I've started revising for A maths, the only subject which I had not even touched a single bit of. I'll start doing from the back to the front of the textbook ( in progress ), after which I may do some questions from test paper or the TYS. Everlasting love for Maths. WooHoo~~ ^^ love ya too

I shall continue the post if I'm onine again at a later time(:

No comments: