Thursday, September 04, 2008

^^Met Yi Wen at 12.30 and we went to Yew Tee mac to eat and study. Jun An, Wei Cheng and Cheryl later came and we went for Choir practice together. Venue was changed to MPLV6 due to usage of the music room I guess(: When we stepped into MPLV6, somehow I felt that the ambience was very strange. Suddenly felt as though I don't 'belong' there anymore, or some feelings that I can't simply put into words. Was it because of the change in venue? Or was it because I didn't see the people that I was expecting to see there? I really don't know. Didn't hear the choir sing much though, as I went off during break for a certain reason..

Really want to hear you all (choir) sing the new song. Next time I hope(:
Mugging..I Love Geography^^ but i love you more woohoo

No comments: