Friday, December 05, 2008

10th day go work. There were not as many customers as compared to yesterday. The boxes that we pre-packed were almost used up today. SX told me in the morning that he not coming today but he suddenly appeared, so LOL.

Went to buy lunch with Boyu. Tried the coffee ice blended. Quite nice, but it's not really worth the $2 ( a bit ex.) The green apple green tea taste a bit clash, but quite o-k-a-y(:

There was one customer that I've served yesterday came back with the box and said that the files were not inside. So LOL, if the files are not inside, it would be so prominent that I'll know I never put it in. So LOL, then in the end still have to give him, auntie settled him.

There's a customer that came today to purchase 5 boxes of Primary Six books. Then auntie told us that the customer's kids are quintuplets. So amazing!

Went lot 1 a while. Many incidents happened. Different emotions

P.S I wonder what will happen tomorrow. ~橙色家族万岁!

No comments: