Thursday, December 04, 2008

9th day at work. Wei Lin brought for us sweets from her trip. So nice of her and the sweets are very yummy! A lot of people came to buy books today. I mean A LOT! Seldom see queues but today there are QUEUES. I'm really forgetful today. Twice, I've forgotten to deduct the $27.00 for the Explore Science CD-ROM in the self collections because there is no stock. End up one of them have to re-开 the cheque again. For the other one, I returned the $27.00

There was one customer that I have to give a change of $7.90 . Then inside the money box were left with 10 dollar notes and one 2 dollar note. So I took the 2 dollar note and took $5.90 worth of coins. So LOL can?

There is a big problem with my hand phone today. I came with FULL BATTERY. Then after 4 hours it left with ONE BAR. Then after a while more it was BLACKED OUT. I guess I've have switched on some applications and did not off it. So for 4 hours it had been running and there goes my precious BATTERY. Anyway, thanks Wei Lin for lending me her phone to sms(:

I love ice coffee. Even though the drink was not those very expensive type, but certainly it RAWKS! One thing was that SX cannot differentiate 豆腐and蒸蛋, so sadded and so LOL! Told him give me 豆腐then he give me 蒸蛋, funny LORS. Fold and did 50 boxes for pre-packing. So COOL(: ~橙色家族万岁!

No comments: