Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Went lot 1 with mum during the late afternoon. Saw Jing Xian, Sarah, Carresa, and Jesslyn at lot 1 too. Think they just came back from the concert practice thing. Shopped for pressies! Ended up buying a lot of chocolates as well as other stuffs. I'm still thinking about the owners of some of the stuffs I bought. Anyway, hope tomorrow's trip will be fun! Going window shopping with Yiwen, You Yang and Xin Shen.

Just watched today's episode of 法证先锋( nice show ) . The part that touched me most was this : [Gao-sir brought Xiao Rou home as she was sick and just walked out of the hospital that she just went to see the doctor. He even knew that this was the hospital nearest to her home thus he knows where to find her. Cooked scallop and chicken porridge for her and shower her with lots of care. So sweet!] In real life, is there such situations where they do so much for others? If someone were to cook for me, I will be like so 幸福? [ This part is to Hui Min. She volunteered to cook for me, so LOL(: But I don't know when I can taste her cooking. Hope will be soon and hope it will be nice(: ]

P.S i miss my water bottle >.<

No comments: