Saturday, May 24, 2008

^^Choir was fun yesterday. But sometimes when I pause and think, I really can't put down choir. I know I have to, but somehow I'm still clinging on. Coming for choir practices is not going to help, it's like an irony. A feeling of wanting to go but a feeling of ' am I still suppose to be here ? ' Someone help me! It'll take time. Hopefully I can think of a way. Seriously, only You Yang and I came for some of the practices nowadays. Where are the others seniors? Don't they miss choir or something? Have they put down? Or just simply they don't bother anymore? I really don't know. Since sec1, ..

^^Choir has many of my happy and not so happy memories. I have to put down, maybe not totally, but just I need to suppress the urge to go for choir practices. It's a want, not a need anymore. It doesn't really make a difference whether I'm there or whether I'm not. Choir wouldn't fall, because we have Mr Lim. He's quite good, jus that we have to adapt to his new teaching method of singing.

^^to UNKNOWN - If you read this, remember next time treat me drink ok?
Next Saturday hope I can go out successfully. 31st May. I'm going to be older than UNKNOWN!

No comments: