Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome To My Reconstructed Blog

Its been a long while since I updated this blog, even though the previous post was like 2 yrs back, but I'm happt that this blog is finallt active again. The previous post will be left alone for the time being. Perhaps I may delete them next time.=)
Now its 2008!
MYE is just over, but o Levels are just lingering around. It's kind of irony when we are that elated that the MYEs are over. I wonder what would happen when the Prelims and O Levels are over, will everyone go BONKERS?Time to buck up guys!

Dun worry everyone, we have time to work hard! MYE is a wake up call for us. We need to put in the extra effort to do well. We will reap what we sow ok? Lets do well together>.<

ps. I will update some pictures some other time. Haven't updated them into the computer=)

No comments: