Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Walking Aimlessly (I need more new motivators!)

The last paper was returned to us today.

To sum up,

For MYE results, (I'm not going into the details as in what grades I've got for whichever subject.)
p.s Unless you really wan me to do so then I may consider!

Overall,

L1R5 - 15

L1R4 - 11



^^Guys, are we satisfied with our results? The answer should be a firm NO! Many of us are far from our targets, in comparison with the goal cards pasted at the back of the classrooms. How to study smart? Heard that Hazim (4/9) had obtained 7 distinctions for MYE. Praises lot for him, he should have studied hard for it though.=) Reflecting.. I must find new ways to study.Three cheers for Jing Ying who passed additional mathematics (both papers), I'm truly happy for her=) woohoo~~!





This is JY with pressie from Judy^^

No comments: