Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy day

Ok, I went to choir today. Mr Lim is really comical and jovious! Our laughters and in the air. However, he may need to improve in his singing style. But as a famous axion goes 'A leopard never changes its spot', so..


^^Despite my swollen throat, I'm still torturing it. Hope my throat will not swell twice the size tomorrow.

This was yesterday's snack.. Cuttlefish! Gosh, my throat
This was part of my lunch, don't worry, I never ate the green stuff!
Green stuffs in straw? Haha, luckily it wasn't my drink!

Really hope my throat gets better in the next few days. Don't give up on me! Throat ah Throat ah. I'll try not to eat heaty stuffs!=) Anyway I'll still be able to talk, but just that swallowing is though. Corrections, my L1R5 reflected on the result slip that it was 14, not 15.. so. Too, dropped 5 places in level position, so I'll work harder!!!=)

No comments: