Tuesday, November 25, 2008

6th day go work. Wei lin, boyu and Jing Xian went for choir practice at 8am, which starts at the same time as job, then I no choice so have to go there by myself. Nevertheless, I was late because I missed the 188 bus. When I was at the staircase near the 188 there, the bus just went off, the women walking beside me started running much earlier so she made it up the bus.

Another auntie came to help us as our manpower is pretty low. So horrible, she mistakenly took the dot com box ( for delivery ) as an empty box and use it for a walk in customer. She was like so blur, that cannot even see the bar code attached on the sides of the box. Then Sheng Xian tio scolded by his mummy, for misplacing the box but it was actually that auntie who used it. Sheng Xian was like so innocent, sadded. Then SX's mum told the auntie to find the customer who had taken the box back, then the auntie took a few steps away from the table, and looked right and left, and then told SX's mum that he was no where in sight. We thought the auntie will at least walk out of the school gate and check both directions, but she did not, so blur, like sotong. No offence, but I really nothing to say already.

Another incident was that that auntie asked me whether the books and materials put on the table is needed to be put back to its original place, I told her yes, then she walked away. I thought she would help to put back, but ended up putting the stuffs myself. She's like asking for the sake of asking, then don't want to help to put back, then better don't ask.

There is another customer that I served today that did not trust my tabulations for the books. She gave me the impression that I've calculated something wrongly and would to prove that I really was wrong. Then she took the calculator and tabulated the amounts herself. So pathetic. Luckily I never make any careless mistake for that customer, so the tabulations were accurate, then she was like in disbelieve, but left no choice but to hand over the money$$$, which I still remembered, was $91.05 , She gave me $101.05 the I returned her a $10 note. See, I'm so precise in this incident, and that customer left me with the deepest impression for today.

Sheng Xian and I went to buy lunch. Brought him to the 'new' Kopitiam. The mixed rice there is not bad and most importantly it was cheap. 3 dishes (veg) for only $2.60 . It would cost $3 for the same variety in Yew Tee, sadded.

The last Pink Pacific Bag was sold today! Luckily the boxes are still sufficient for today. There was one customer who requested for a box when I gave him a plastic bag. He bought quite minimal stuffs so I thought a plastic bag would be fine. Kiasu Singaporean, so sadded. Hope tommorow, the p1 orientation boxes could be used or not we really will have insufficient boxes if the stock for boxes have not arrived.

Went lot 1 after work. Went library again, supporters of the newly reopened lot 1 library. A lot of things happen after that, not convenient to elaborate here. Sweats, but overall was really fun! SX so Kawaii in white specs! Random. JX and SX should know what I talking about(: ~橙色家族万岁!

No comments: