Tuesday, November 04, 2008

^^ Well, 4 more days of exams and Os are over! New Chinese SYF song. <<玛伊拉>> . Didn't sound very appealing to me for now but hope it would turn out nice! I guess when this song is learned and fixed, it would sound very grand fro SYF (: It's been ages since I made these ( the pictures below ) . Big accomplishment! Made a 7-tier one, which was like the highest I've ever made? P.S those cards are not card decks. Look carefully, they are UNO cards. R.A.N.D.O.M.I.N.G w00h00(: I love my com even though it will lag sometimes ^^

-->Pictures are loading in process . . .

3-tier

4-tier

Halfway through

5-tier

5-tier

6-tier

6-tier

7-tier (nice pic)


7-tier(nice pic)



^^When to Sok's house the other day, this snack is yummy! Orange flavoured 'Pillows'
Cool isn't it?






This loop is utterly pathetic. Really pity the driver that has to do this 'hard turn' so many times in a day):




iLy stands for I love you! JYx<3

No comments: