Thursday, November 27, 2008

8th day go work. Today there were quite little customers because the date was printed wrongly in the book list. It says that people coming to buy primary five books come on 27th December. Maybe because of this, many did not come to purchase.

Settle many customers today. There was one parent who brought her 2 young daughters to buy the books. After settled the books, she wanted to put the box into the foldable trolley she brought along with her. Then she had problem using it as she didn't know which side to open. Then I helped her to open and fasten the trolley. Actually I also did not know how to use it. But I try, then finally everything is settled and the box is securely fastened on the trolley(: Nice customer, great accomplishment(:

Sheng Xian and I went to buy lunch. He order chicken rice for his mum while I order for wei lin and boyu from the chicken rice stall. He went buy mixed rice while I wait at the chicken rice stall. Then after settled at the chicken rice stall then I go buy mixed rice. So LOL 2 of the dishes we same, then price also same, $2.60 . Is buy different time somemore >.<

Awating Saturday. Movie day(:
Tomorrow they coming back le. LOL hope they did enjoyed themselves at Genting. ~橙色家族万岁!

No comments: