Wednesday, November 26, 2008

7th day go work. Today we were punctual. Today there was a customer who bought 8 single lined exercise books and 8 medium square books, and also 5 sets 0.7 2B pencil leads. Like so LOL?

JX and I went to buy lunch, so I brought her to then 'new' Kopitiam. JX said that she'll be eating the fried kway tiao today since Monday. When walking to the Kopitiam, viewed the videos taken yesterday at the same time . Those videos are like so 白痴, dorts. My mocha shake became something like double chocolate ice blended. So thick and not a trace of mocha, maybe she mistakenly put the wrong powder, as both mocha and chocolate share the same powder colour, BROWN. So LOL, wasted my $2.

The boxes arrived when JX and I returned to school. Around 500 plus boxes I guess. The Chinese dictionary also came, the one that priced at $9.80. The cover was wrapped up nicely. Another customer doubted my tabulations again so she/he (can't remember) took the calculator and tabulated his/herself. Luckily nothing went wrong. At least this customer was better that the one yesterday, sadded.

Awaiting for Friday and Saturday! Hope dad~dy can come on Sat.
~橙色家族万岁!

No comments: